Sunday, August 26, 2007

Why I hate Captain Ed

Over at Captain's Quarter's, Captain Ed has gone off on another wild post that doesn't acknowledge most, if any, of the realities of Iraq. His blinkers turned me, one of the most rabid pro-Bush pro-Iraq folks around, off to his blog a while ago, and they're still on.

http://www.captainsquartersblog.com/mt/archives/012119.php

Hopefully discussion will be ongoing. As I said there, I'm tired of seeing Americans die for an Iraqi government that, at best, is indifferent to the mission we're trying to complete. How much money spent and blood spilled, for an Iraqi Prime Minister that flips shit on General Petraeus every time a raid is ordered into Sadr City?

I want victory in Iraq. If some people think that blindly supporting Maliki is the way to it, whatever.

No comments: